individual membership benefits
- Affordable rates. A 12-month regular membership is only $25, a 24-month regular term is $45, and a 36-month regular membership is a $60 value.
- There are even lower junior rates for currently serving soldiers and civilians in the following grades: PVT-SFC, 2LT-1LT, W1-W2, GS1-GS9. These lower rates are as follows: 15 months at $15, 27 months at $25, and 36 months at $35.
- Lifetime Membership for $300 is available with one-time or consecutive-payment options.
- Subscription to Army Engineer magazine. Each individual member is entitled to receive a copy of this high-quality magazine published six times each year, valid for the membership term.
- Opportunities for professional development. AEA members are able to stay informed with current and past activities and accomplishments of Army Engineers, as well as the units in which they served. Additionally, as a part of a large group, members are afforded opportunities to interact and exchange views.
- Participate in award and recognition programs. The AEA has several award and recognition programs that are focused on individuals and units.
- Discounts at the Engineer Regimental Store. Members receive a 10% discount on the purchase of high-quality merchandise.
- Eligibility for the award of academic scholarships. Members and their families are eligible for the award of academic scholarships presented annually in several categories.
- Full access to the AEA CareerCenter. Learn about job opportunities and also post your anonymous résumé for prospective employers to review.
- Discount registration fees for AEA-managed conferences, exhibitions, and seminars.
- AFBA financial programs. Individual AEA members are eligible for Armed Forces Benefit Association (AFBA) financial programs that are only offered to U.S. federal employees and selected partners. Affordable insurance programs, mortgages, credit cards, banking, and mutual funds highlight a long list of products and services available to AEA members.